I don’t know about you, but it felt like this year flew by. It seems that the older we get, our perception of time feels faster and faster. Although I won’t be able to share every detail, I will be able to look back at all those posts as a kind of journal of the year. Though I thoroughly enjoyed the process, there were ups and downs for sure.
Here are some specific things I noticed:
- Found a flow about a third of the way in and really caught up on posts.
- Just over halfway I felt a bit bored with it.
- Didn’t feel challenged because of being so on top of my schedule.
- Was disappointed when subjects had to reschedule/cancel for my shoots so had to settle just to post for a challenge. (Or miss like in November because I had no back up plan.)
- Enjoyed focusing more on writing.
- Felt like I didn’t have enough images for a “photo blog.”
- Appreciated when people in real life told me they found my tips helpful.
I’m glad I finally decided to consistently blog. Because of the planning beforehand and picking a topic I’m very passionate about, I was able to stick to my schedule and share a great deal about photography. Here’s to another year of inspiring posts!
May the light be with you.